Sunday, February 5, 2012

what my eyes have seen


My eyes have seen central New York in the fall with all of its beautiful colors. My eyes have seen the Arizona desert in the spring with all the grand design of a Rembrandt painting. I’ve seen the coastal sunset on the Pacific Ocean with a sky that is so beautiful and changes with its beauty every night and I just know one  thing that no man of any caliber could capture the beauty of Gods work like God could. Now as we enter the final chapter of world history it saddens me to think of all of destruction that is sure to follow all because man forgot what God has already taught us and that is how to love one another. Stop the violence, stop the bitterness and the suffering that you the Governments of this world, oh wait I forgot your way is right and our way the people that you are supposed to care about which we all know that you don’t in your opinion the needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many when in reality the needs of the many should outweigh the needs of the few or the one .Don’t get me wrong I love the people of the worlds governments even Barrack Hussein Obama Vladimir  Putin and there families as far as Osama Bin Laden having felt that he needed to shed  innocent blood my heart  cries for him  and his family for killing in the name of god is a sin that will stain his hands forever . The point is this I love the people but I hate their sins and that is what God has been trying to teach his people to do all along, so either love each other and stop the bloodshed and stop telling each other how to live and stop forcing our politics on to each other and our religious theologies onto each other and stop killing each other in his name or this system of self governing is doomed. I know that there is no time left on the clock of world history and that there is no hope left for a better tomorrow under mans law but I will say this when it is all over God will provide a perfect paradise on this earth under his laws and Jesus will wipe away all of our tears and all of our pains will be gone. Jesus does tell man or governments to take all of your money or leave you destitute and starving to death. So don’t be fooled by the words of any man at this time make sure that you are very careful of the decisions that you make and what side of the you heart is  on.

As always I love you all and I will be praying for you.

I.H.S.
God’s ranger

John 3:14-18

New King James Version (NKJV)
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[a] have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

No comments: