Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A new warning from Yahweh.

Revelation 18:7-20

New King James Version (NKJV)
7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[a] her.

This sounds to me like what is about to befall America and god is warning all of humanity just as he warned the Jews to take precautions when he took the first born sons the people of Egypt because they would not free his people.We as Christians and Jews must embrace each other and stand fast against the tyranny and the condemnation that we soon shall be even worse than it has ever been. I love you Israel with all that is me so please always remember that my love for you is agape and all of the world soon shall see that Gods wrath is real. Christians stand fast and draw closer to your god because he did not deceive you. Read Matthew 24 and 25 you will see what Jesus said about these times, god did not forget about you and he did not stop loving you either just because you were not spared the horror that is about to befall mankind because he will shield your eyes and help you through these tough times for he knows your heart and your minds .

So until next time remember I love all of you no matter what you say or do to me even you facebookies.

 I.Y.S.
Gods ranger


No comments: