Friday, May 4, 2012

This is how god work's

God send's angel's in many form's one is how he influenses people's heart''s. About five week's ago My wife and I were in hell and we thought we were going to die and if it was'nt for Yahweh's active influence on some of his people we would have died. At this time I want to take this moment to thank them all. Thank you father Yahweh for your loving kindness and for all of the new friend's that you have blessed us with. Thank you to all of the people that came to our rescue in our time of need. May Yahweh return to you all a thousand fold for your graciesness and the love that you have shown to us keep in mind that you have made it possible for us to live in a safe and clean enviroment.



God bless all of you and as alway's you are all still in my prayers constintantly.

I.H.S.

godsranger

No comments: