Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I wish that I did'nt know now things that I did'nt back then.

I really feel like I'm knocking on heavens door . I feel cold all the time my soul is hurting, my body is bleeding internally ,my legs are useless , my body is racked with  pain and I really feel like I'm all alone in this fight which will only end just one way. I am afraid to go on because I am so tired and so hurt that I can't seem to find happiness for very long without being attacked over the simplest things . I'm tired of getting my butt kicked by life and I don't even care if I die because I would be just another statistic an insignificant little man . I guess I just I got a case of the blues today and It will be all o.k. in a little while I hope . a little while from now there the world will start shaking again to bring us a little closer to the brink of destruction. it is now 2:48 A.M. (pst) the date is 10/10/2012, The world is getting really angry and in a few hours you will all see what I am talking about.

I.Y.S.

      Gods ranger.

No comments: