Friday, November 2, 2012

I"m Back ,I"m Baaaaaack!

Revelation 18:3

New King James Version (NKJV)
3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

This is speaking of the new Babylon and what I might say from here on out you might want to run and scream help me ! help me ! I'm spontaneously com busting . Please check your heart conditions before commenting on what I am about to write . I'm writing this to the world . if you don't think The United States Of America should stand then remember this . Americans are slow to anger but when you piss us off by sending terrorist to attack us we are going to stand up and with one big back hand slap the living crap right out of you . keep spewing your hatred towards us and our friends and we will show you a side of us really won't like. Now that being said , remember real Americans will not kick when you down we will offer our hand in friendship and if you slap it back we will not offer it again. in America our women do not have to wear burka's hide there faces because there husbands or there religious leaders say they should. I in the past have voted for democrats back when they really were Americans and I really mean were Americans that cared about there fellow Americans, so Americans know this you have been transformed into the new Babylon and if you allow this kind of behavior to continue you will fall and be in total ruins. when this happen then all of you Arab's that live in the desert  and all you have to feed your children is Sand witch's you brought it on yourselves and believe me it's coming sooner than you might think .

Until next time remember this I am gong on record to say this December 21 2011 is not going to be the end of the world because there is still more to come.

I.Y.S.
Gods ranger
 

No comments: