Thursday, January 19, 2012

Don't wait time is running out !

Before we get started pray this prayer. Oh heavenly father Yahweh  in the name of your son Jesus I come to you to offer myself up to you I know that the time is near for the return of your son and so I'm asking for your pardon to forgive me of my sins and that I accept the sacrifice of your son Jesus. Please forgive me so that I may offer my service to you. In the name of your son Jesus I pray this prayer of worship to you amen. Now if you said this Prayer welcome aboard, God will bless you and take of all of your needs and believe me your going to need them. as I write this I am reminded to tell you of what god had given me to tell  you and warn you  about strange diseases that were going to happen,. in New York  Girls are coming down with turret's  syndrome forgive me if that's not the spelling. little girls that have taken shots to prevent cervical cancer all have this in common . but they are not sure yet so watch your daughters closely because this only the beginning  of things that are yet to come. the people of the former soviet union my prayers are weighing heavily on my heart for you I love you all and what is about to happen to you in your countries is going to be terrible watch for a bright and unusual object in your Sky's  it will be sign of bad earthquakes and other strange weather occurrences  and poisonous air be careful please. When you look in the air tomorrow remember this that god is in control and that he will be with you always.
I.H.S. godsranger

No comments: