Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Fifth trumpet sounds off!

Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from   

Revelation 9:1-12

Ne
w King James Version (NKJV)






A few months back I was watching the discovery channel and they were doing a report on bed bug infestations in New York hotels I didn’t think much of it at the time. This morning as I was praying for guidance on what to write about God impressed upon my heart to write about this as a thing for people to watch out for. Insect infestations I.E. locust, fly’s and many other pest. Germ carrying pest that will cause diseases that formerly unable to bring death only discomfort to allergy suffers will soon kill almost instantly and even if you happen to make it to the doctor in a timely manner they won’t be able to help you. The only way that you and your family will be spared from these things is to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior because these will be curses on the earth and the enemies of God. If you at that time remember this post and you need to be healed join God with this prayer, Lord Jesus please forgive me of my sins and please accept me as a child of god as I accept your grace and redemption I acknowledge that you are the living son of God and that you are seated at the right hand side of your father and that you are the messiah and you alone are the only way to my salvation thank you Lord Jesus for your grace and sacrifice on my behalf in the name of the father Yahweh and his son Jesus Christ and all of the power of the Holy spirit I pray amen. The closer it gets to these events happening the louder Satan will become the more he will attack you with his advocates and all of his demons for they will truly hate for the namesake of the Lord Jesus Christ. My Uncle Bob told me this when I was a kid that when people attack you it is you are doing what God wants you to do. Please understand this Satan knows what bothers you and what will bring doubt to your heart. My advice to you is this accept Gods grace now and draw close to him he will help you weather the storm. There isn’t much time left so please hurry.

I love you all and will keep praying for you even you Uncle Bob.

I.H.S.
         God’s ranger.

No comments: