Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Star light star bright oh my god help me

The Chernobyl incident. . The Nuclear core melt down in  the Chernobyl Nuclear center was a tragedy that set about a chain of Biblical event's  first of all Chernobyl translates to wormwood now that is not to say that it was the wormwood that  John wrote about in the book of Revelations no, but it was a clue as to what to look for. Nuclear materials have and will poison  the water. John wrote and behold I  saw  a star fall from the heavens and it landed in the sea poisoning one third of the water of the world and they called it wormwood. In the event of a Nuclear war and you happen to live by a large body of water I.E. the  sea , great lake or an ocean  and you have the misfortune of witnessing an I.C.B.M. reentering the earths atmosphere it will look like a star falling from the heavens. detonating in or  above the water it will poison all   the waters  of the world kind of like a domino effect. When the U.S. government and the government of Iran go to war soon you will see this event happen.Prepare your hearts for the return of the lord Jesus Christ it could happen at any time. If this message reaches you then remember this God loves you and so do I. until the next time we share a moment god willing, I will keep you all  in my prayers.

I.H.S.   godsranger

No comments: