Wednesday, January 25, 2012

more things to watch for.

I think these top two post are things that are going to be relevant to this year. If you look closely to the next post you will see that some of these things are already in the first stages and that some have already begun. The news sights are so censored  by our Government that is the U.S.S.A. the union of soviet states  of  America in which I do not agree with at all . People that cast false witness to Israels motives Have completely lost their mind  and our government is the top  perpetrator  of these lies and they won't tell you anything.. Anyone who thought that Obama wanted to make this world  a better place to live is a damn fool. Our closest allies in the world I wouldn't  be surprised if they didn't  outright hate us. This next statement surmises my thoughts about the direction that our country is taking.The Presidents chief  of staff says to him the people are revolting and he says yes they are let them eat cake because I hate them and they are stupid and folks that is what we have for a president. please everybody else on this do not judge  all Americans by this Dork not all of us voted for him.Now enough of that it's time to tell you about things to watch for i f you  read the next post and look around you very closely and watch  for these things you will see that they are happening now.

I love you all and I am praying for you all .

I.H.S. godsranger

No comments: