Tuesday, August 7, 2012

“For Yahweh is our judge,He is our lawgiver, Yahweh is our king; it is he who will save us.” Isaiah 33:22 NIV

At ten P.S.T.tonight you will see great signs in the sky which will be Yahweh showing that he is about make his presence known to all men. For Yahweh alone is God and his son Jesus will return Just as he said he will. Within the next few weeks people on the East coastal areas will have an environmental accident that will cause Lung disorders of all kinds and any of you on the Main shoreline especially watch out for this and anything of food sources that can be gathered from shore (I.E.) clams or any fish that can be caught from shore. Please all of you stay safe and watch out for each other . Watch closely for sickness In infants and the elderly (I.E.) Bright red spots on the perennial area and blurred vision, headaches and dizziness. If you have elderly Female parents that live alone make sure that they are locking their doors at night.Because like I said in previous post to this blog this week will be a week of violence . I just saw someone Ogonquit , Main being violently beaten to death within the next day and a half.
I live somewhere in the northwest and that is where I am setting right now just to clarify where i am, in proximity to the east coast of the United States.

I.Y.S.
       Gods ranger

No comments: