Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gods ranger public enemy # 1 say's Who the secular world.Oh I sure hope so.

I am not a favorite son of this world and soon I will be walking by my king the lord Jesus Christ .


I'm sure that all of you who are Christians will understand what I mean by this and will also understand that you are not part of this world either . I cant wait until the end of all of this final conflict that we are facing because all of those who are not covered by the blood of Yahweh's  sacrifice nor the covenant between Abraham and Yahweh are going to be doing a collective impersonation of Homer Simpson by saying "DOUGH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. For every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ is Lord . I pray that you will learn from the 144,000 chosen of the 12 tribes of Israel. I pray that all of the secular world don't hold on to your stubbornness because Time is running out. Tick. Tick. Tick. So say this prayer now. Oh heavenly father I am so sorry for being part of a sick life and
 I ask you dear father to forgive me of my sins and set me on a course of freedom from a society of evil fools please forgive me of not wanting your way sooner and please accept me among your sheep and not your goats. thank you Father Yahweh in advance For your salvation and your sacrifice.



Please say this prayer because I hear rolling thunder heading our way and soon the secular world will have no way escape the wrath of Yahweh.




 I. Y.S.
        Gods ranger

No comments: