Sunday, August 19, 2012

THE LAST SIX YEARS OF MY LIFE. (continued)

After these things that I had seen The next eight days were also a very strange time but looking back I can see that it was all part of Gods plan .My wife was having a really tough time with all of this stuff. You see they Hospital staff were telling her that I wasn't going to make it so she started to get depressed  So.She went home. and started to pray to God to take her instead and to spare mt life but unknown to her at that time I had an out of body experience and was setting on the end of the couch trying to comfort her when all of a sudden I saw my leg being cut open only it was the other one , the wrong one , the one that left me hobbled . I was already having pain issues from a work related injury and this did me in completely. She had come to the point of despair that she was going to commit suicide when a knock came at the door it sounded like a human being knocked on the door so she got up and answered it low and behold it was our cat Baby cakes. You will have to ask her what happened next because I was having another out of body I saw myself rising above myself and looking down i saw them cutting my leg open with a some kind of instrument and I kept trying to tell them that they were cutting the wrong leg.I have to stop until tomorrow because I tire real easy , I am truly sorry 



I.Y.S.
            Gods ranger


No comments: