Saturday, August 18, 2012

LAST SIX YEARS OF MY LIFE!

The last six years of my life begins Sept 11,th. 2006 oddly enough. these have the most trying times of my life and I've seen the best of humanity all the way down to the most  murderous scum bags that you would have ever seen had you have been me and through my eyes. maric the most patient and the most beautiful, loving wife a man could ever ask for has stood by me through thick and thin .The ,good ,the bad and the ugly of it all. On Sept. 11 , 2006 I went to the hospital with a life threatening Infection that I had recieved from a brown recluse spider bite From the moment I had arived at the emergency room everything had become a blur I don't recall much of what had happened all I know was that I was sent into surgery, now this is where all of the strangeness begins . The first I remember was seeing my body being cut open and hearing someone say doctor Simmons He's having respirtory problems oh crap he's not breathing. then it seemed like it took forever but soon I was walking down this long dirt along a River when all of a sudden I heard my Pap- pa saying come over I got a fishing pole , Half moon pie lemon of course and a an R.C. cola for come on over an have a seat with me in the shade,  so I did and let me tell you something that was the best tasting lemon half moon pie I have ever tasted and boy howdy that R.C. was real cold. Then I asked my Grand daddy where we were and he said boy let me tell something you have passed on and we are in heaven. I did'nt know what to say so I just leaned back against a tree and listened to what he had to say and he started out by saying Ricky you Know I love you and would love to have you stay here forever fishing with me but it is'nt your time yet and you have a pretty young lady back there that needs you and then he said it's time for you to go. Just head on up that way and you will learn what you need to know. So I started walking up the road and all of a sudden everything around me changed all I could see around was light blue clouds and then I heard a voice say that I must go now and tell my people messages that I will give to you to deliver to them.The next thing that happened was truly strange I saw bright flash of light and felt excriating pain shoot through my body and heard somebody say he's back. I'm getting tired so this is where I'm going to close until tomorrow.

I.Y.S.
            Gods ranger













No comments: