Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I made haste, and did not delay To keep Your commandments.” Psalm 119:60 NKJV

I now understand what David was feeling when he wrote the book of Psalms. Most of the time he was depressed and was on a roller coaster of emotions that almost killed him and he also was seeing future events  that were plaguing his dreams pushing him into almost it seems that he was experiencing Manic depression . However that is how hard it is to work for Yahweh. The devil, Lucifer the bright morning star , the bearer of light will tempt you and these things that he will do to try and  direct you straight into his arms look like they are the most beautiful things such as this . As I am writing this post I have been seriously tempted by Satan to join him in hell right now. You see I live in constant pain ,Physical, mental and emotional. That is how it is when you say yes to God It seems to me that your life becomes A burden to live in.Tonight Satan tried to tell me if I would only Kill myself and stop doing Yahweh's work that he would end my pain. Well here is my answer to Satan "BITE MY ASS YOU SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE I WILL NEVER,NEVER,EVER FALL FOR YOUR CRAP." We are about to see the return of public  executions and it would not surprise me if a U.F.O. didn't land on the White house lawn and Ed wood didn't step out of it and say we come in peace because we need your women for breeding purposes ( Snicker , Snicker, Snicker.) and if you fall for that plan nine from outer space then its true you are an idiot. There will be no more peace left here on earth until the end of the conflict and path that we are on.Take a look around you and preserve the beauty and all of the things that you value as beautiful because soon it will all be laid to waist." No hill no not one shall stand one upon another for there will be a new Heaven and Earth and all of these things will pass away but the word Of Yahweh shall last forever " Today or in the next few days there will be another event that will be perceived as a biblical event I'm not sure what it will be but sure feels like an Earthquake and I mean a huge one.


I.Y.S.
Gods ranger