Monday, July 16, 2012

Ma Ma I'm still here trying to spread the word , forty three months of hell left.

We are who we have been waiting for ! or so he said.


Revelation 13 
The Beast from the Sea ] Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. .

Hawaii?


I can only imagine whats going on in heaven right now. Here is something to ponder if Ron Paul and Mitt Romney both run against each other and against President Obama who do you think will win A. Ron Paul B. Mitt Romney or C. President Barrack Hussein Obama. Just remember what happened when Ralph Nader ran for President. If we don't  remember our past we are doomed to repeat it. If something does not happen soon here is my prediction for the 2012 election. Welcome President elect Barrack Obama.


I.Y.S.
         Gods ranger























No comments: