Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Saber rattling ,Drum beating, the winds of destruction are blowing

Can we all live with this thing that is coming to destroy mankind ?


The only way to survive the next few years is if the lord Jesus Christ returns!


As I feel these  things bearing down on us I often wonder if I am doing enough to Inform my fellow man to help them to make  proper decisions for themselves and their families often the phrase "Trust in the Lord always but tie up your mule" comes to mind so today I am  going to tie up our mules.

keep only enough food, water, and medical supplies for you and your families to survive for no more than six months. set community co- ops. and places that you can band together to help one another. stay away from all government entities.
3 and one half years left please stay safe.


I.Y.S.
       Gods ranger



No comments: