Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY MESSAGE TO ALL OF THE EARTH WHO WANT TO BE FREE!

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”” Matthew 16:15-16 NKJV  . So Say's the word of God . Amen



Exodus 6:1-30

New King James Version (NKJV)
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Now you shall see what I will do to Pharaoh. For with a strong hand he will let them go, and with a strong hand he will drive them out of his land.”
And God spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am the LordI appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name Yahweh I was not known to them. I have also established My covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, in which they were strangers. And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel whom the Egyptians keep in bondage, and I have remembered My covenant. Therefore say to the children of Israel: ‘I amthe Lord; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, I will rescue you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgments. I will take you as My people, and I will be your God. Then you shall know that I am the Lord your God who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. And I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and I will give it to you as a heritage: I am the Lord.’” So Moses spoke thus to the children of Israel; but they did not heed Moses, because of anguish of spirit and cruel bondage. Thus says God.


You might be able to knock me down but I'll just keep getting back up again. You may take my life but you will never ever, ever ever, be able to take me away from Yahweh God nor his son Jesus Christ nor of my mission while I'm still breathing. I love every human being on this planet I just can't stand the sins that some of you are perpetrating on your fellow man and the planet upon which we all live. To Satan and all of your minions and all of your human advocates " you may take my flesh and blood but you will never ,ever take my soul nor my freedom because I have already surrendered those to Yahweh my only God and to his living son seated at the right  hand of his throne The good Shepard Jesus Christ. With every breath I take I fight you until the end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love every human being on this place we call home and it does not matter if you love me or not and it does not matter if you pray for me or not I will until I draw my last breathe and beyond, will always love you and pray for you.


YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST,
Gods ranger.


I,Y,S.
GODS ranger















No comments: