Thursday, July 5, 2012

This is what God told me to write so read it as if Yahweh were speaking to you.

I am angered  with all of those that still are not trying to live the way that I have been trying to teach you to live. Yes Lucifer is my creation and yes I still love him, however I cannot look upon him because of his sin. I do not want him to rot in hell anymore than I do any of my creations..I sent  to you my son so that he could tell me all of the challenges that you face every day so that I could better understand you. I have sent my servants that are among you so that I could  to speak to you  through them and you still do not listen. My son told his students when they asked him of whom will be spared from the tribulations of which I must visit upon you now and he told them "none for the rain shall fall upon the just as well as the unjust" . The only way that I can protect you from all of these horrors is if you come to me now and confess your sins and accept my grace that my son shed his blood for on your behalf. I will not force this upon you because I love you but you only have one month left before the door closes.


This is what Yahweh wanted me to write to you today July, 5'th., 2012.


I.Y.S.
Gods ranger .






  

No comments: