Tuesday, June 26, 2012

John 8:32" And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (KJV)







You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD.” Leviticus 19:18 
                                                                                                       This is what God has to say About violence so don't do it! 


This is a warning to all conservative's and conservative voters!


We live in the most insecure time that American history has ever known. We have wars , rumors of wars, new diseases , old diseases,  our country is headed into a communistic direction and if we the people say or do anything we are either shut up or we are killed .
So I say to you to watch what you say or do because you never know who's watching you in this Orwellian society that we are living in.
Hatred, murder, violence in any form is WRONG! So don't do it.


Why: Violence breeds violence and violent people should never breed.


I don't hate anyone I am just not to happy with the direction that some people are pushing me in.


I love all of you no matter who you are, where you are or in which path you are taking I will continually keep praying for your peace, safety, and above all your redemption


I . Y. S.
Gods ranger.


























No comments: