Monday, June 18, 2012

More signs of the end times( The devil you know -vs- the devil you dont know)..

  Egypt walks out of the  Camp  David accords . 


I seen this one coming the day that it was announced that Egypt was going to depose Hosni Mubarak from office . Peace will soon be completely pulled from the middle east and the U.S. did nothing to prevent it which leads me to believe that the President of the U.S.S.A can not be trusted by our allies any more. Oh Israel be wary of What this person says or does or you will be under a state of war soon that will be the end of all life as we know it. You can't  wait till our elections for if you do there will be real problem's for you . Israel has a right to defend herself and we as " REAL  Christian's AND Real Americans" pray for her safety and stand beside her now more than ever.  Instead we just stand by and let the occupying force that now is enslaving us even more as I write this post. When Oh lord will we wake up and realize that we have our heads buried in the sand and do something about it before time runs out.

Zechariah 12:3
And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

This is why I will always stand with Israel, I love all of you ,So Shalom to all of the People of Israel.

Dear Israel I as a real American and a Real Christian will always Pray for you and I will always Love you and will stand by you until i draw my dieing breath I will scream out I love you .


I.Y.S.

Yahweh's ranger


                      

No comments: