Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Please pray for and bless Israel.



Israel has a right to defend herself. please stay safe. Shalom my friends my prayer's are with you.


Be warned all of those of you that will do harm in any way that you will undergo a bad retribution from God and you will receive a terrible curse upon yourself. Just read your history book's if you don't believe me and you will see a pattern evolve Praise you Yahweh.


As always I will continue to pray for all of you no matter where you are, no matter who you are nor what you say or do to me I will love you for now and when I am dieing I and take my last breath may I be saying I love all of you. Please pray for Israel NOW!

I.Y.S.

Yahweh's servant and your Brother.
                                                          Gods ranger





No comments: