Sunday, June 10, 2012

Theres gonna be big changes in 2012 (book excerpt)

There's going to be some big change's in 2012 hold on tight!
My grandson and I were sitting on my little dock fishing when he asked me about all the hoopla surounding 2012.I started to say something profound to ease his young five year old mind when all of a sudden a blinding white light flashed and then everything went black......

one year later. may 2013

I
looked down and saw that I was bandaged from head to toe and was wondering what had happened to me . A nurse came over to me and said oh my god your awake then she pushed a button on the side of the bed I was in and yelled out Doctor Johnson Mr. Martin is awake. The room suddenly erupted into total caouse and I heard someone say call his wife now. I said where is my grandson is he alright, someone said he's just fine you saved his life by taking all of the impact of the explosion. what the hell are you talking about I said? we're at war with Russia said one of nurses and we can't figure out how you and your grandson are still alive , all of a sudden I heard the sweetest and the most demanding voice on earth say where is he,get the hell out of my way . It was my beautiful wife Marie and my grandson yelling pa pa your alive . Well I supose I am I said come here boy let me see you oh my sweet Marie come here Babe I've been away for awhile and boy did miss you two. Now will somebody tell me what the hell is going on. Well it all started like this our so called President decided it was better to apoligize to all of enemies and to tell all of our allies to go to hell and the Russians did not to well to that. The Chinese did'nt trust us any more either and this is probably how Armageddon will start.

This all fiction or well it has not yet you decide.

I .Y. S.

Yahweh's ranger

No comments: