Saturday, June 2, 2012

so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.” Hebrews 9:28 NK

The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’[a] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

What the world needs now is a saviour.
         ( We are whom we have been waiting for)

We are in a world of hurt the world economy is in the toilet, wars and rumor's of wars. The world is ripe for a saviour to enter in and save us from ourselves. The first thing that you are going to see is a secular Guy who says that he has all the right answers then another guy will come along and be the first guys cheer leader. The first guy will lie to all of us and then the second will tell a lie to make the the first guy look like he is telling us the truth. P.T. Barnum once theirs a sucker born every minute , don't be a sucker . The first guy that I was speaking of will be the Anti - Christ and the second guy will be the false prophet and they will fool millions of people into believing some of the craziest things.


Anxiety: Fear and paranoia are their best weapon so remember this :Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:1-11

New King James Version (NKJV)
4 Therefore, my beloved and longed-for brethren, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, beloved.

Be United, Joyful, and in Prayer

2 I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 And[a] I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

Philippians Generosity

10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. 11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 

Go now and pray for one another because the world has been primed to accept the Anti -Christ to enter the world scene and be their hero so go to the lord now and separate yourself from the evil of the world. I Love you Shalom.

I . Y. S.
Gods ranger 













No comments: