Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We live in a very strange world.

In 714 I'll be waiting, My mind is on fire with strange things that I have seen cannibalistic behavior and strange diseases that are popping up all over the world. The reason we are having all of these strange things happening is because everybody has put down their Bibles and decided to go to face book and play farm ville or what ever , shoot I'm even guilty of it. At times I wonder if I'm just wasting my time doing anything at all with this blog. or anything  like  painting, talking , writing or even breathing. Most people think I'm just some crazy old fart or they just want me to go away . Well Have I got news for you I'm not going away , I'm not going to stop painting , breathing or anything else that you want me to do because I have to stay the course I must continue until the end and try to keep Yahweh god and his son Jesus alive in the heart's and minds of all the people in the world no matter how weird it gets . I was just told that I would be alive forever and everyone that is alive will be too if they turn away from their sins and turn to him to love him so he can love us. You only have until some time in 2015 to turn from your sins but if I were you I'd do it now because you never know when your world might end. Heaven or hell it's your choice.


I love all of you with agape love and will pray for you until my dieing breath and beyond.


I.Y.S.

Gods ranger

No comments: